All acceptable uniform clothing may be purchased through Dennis Uniform Company. You can browse the Fairhill uniform catalog and order on their Web site. Wearing any other clothing requires prior expressed permission from the office.
Boys and girls
- Navy or tan pants are acceptable. Unacceptable pants are jeans, cargo pants, knit pants, bib overalls, corduroy, bell bottoms, and Dickies-brand pants.
- Polo-style shirts, navy and white
- Navy or white turtle necks. Collar must fold over; mock turtle necks are not acceptable.
- Sweater vests
- Jumpers or skirts
- Khaki or navy slacks
- Navy or white jewel neckline T-shirt. Must not be tight fitting, too short to tuck in, or have a low neck.
- White cotton blouses with Peter Pan collar
- Vests are required for all girls. Button down vests in the Mayfair Plaid material are for sale at the school. Navy blue, button down vests are also available by special order.